Aug 19, 2009

Welcome to my World !!

वंदे मातरम्!!

Hi Guys! This is my very first blog and I am quite nervous as I write these words.

First of all, I would like to thank Tambi, the follower of my blog since the time I didn’t even start blogging. The credit of my blogging initiative goes to my brother who inspired me to take it on to improve my writing skills.

Now, coming back to the topic, I assure you that my blogs would be interesting enough to be read without a break because I am here to criticise, to appreciate, to advice & to raise the voice through the art of words.

I am here to speak my mind out and write which we can’t even think of doing in our daily life. I know I am going to hurt a lot of people’s sentiments, but I will write will be truth and not before I invest my time to research on the topic.

People who already know me would have understood by now what I am talking about and for the rest of you, it won’t take much time to know that. I don’t know when exactly will be writing my first real experience of life, but when it comes, I promise I will live upto the faith you guys have in me.

I am here to ease out my frustration on everything wrong that has been going around, be it corruption, inequality or exploitation. I will raising my voice against the concerned authorities, the media hype, economic issues, America’s brutality, Korea's arsenal, Kashmir’s truth, Gandhi’s lies and so on in my blogs.

I will fight for my country’s welfare, though many say its a waste of time, but what I want is to make an effort instead of being a mere spectator. I will speak out my words for I want to ease my anger from my heart, as no longer can I tolerate all this happening around me. So, why do I choose blogging as a medium for this? That’s because its just a start, and I will fine tune all my mistakes in this first step in order to excel in future.

To end my first blog, I would thank my motherland India for whatever I learned here. I would be thankful to you guys if you give the feedback on a regular basis either here or mail your feedback.

Sayonara till my next blog!!

5 comments:

Ire said...

Awesome! So finally ha... great! Me blog rolling you!

Dhirubhai said...

Thanks Nikki!
Need your support henceforth.

Himanshu Bhagat said...

bhai..itna senti nahi hote! Keep up the good work! :)

Hitesh Makhija said...

"I know I am going to hurt a lot of people’s sentiments, but I will write will be truth"
Dude tu Sach ka Samna mat kariyo...or else u wud leak out ur secrets :d

Dhirubhai said...

Hitu, I am not going to leak out my secrets, its your secrets I am going to reveal. :D

Don't worry, I will be cautious enough not to reveal my secrets to the world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails